Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Google Alert - us open

Google News Alert for: us open

Sania enters 2nd round
Central Chronicle - Bhopal,India
US Open holder and world number two Sharapova did not look a champion-in-waiting as she dragged herself around the court to post a 6-3, 4-6, ...
See all stories on this topic

Australian Open: Andy Murray, Jan 16, 2007
Bob Larson Tennis News - MN,USA
I haven't played on Arthur Ashe yet at US Open, which I'd love to do. I'd love to play a night match there. So far, Centre Court Wimbledon's definitely the ...
See all stories on this topic

Australian Open: Kim Clijsters, Jan 16, 2007
Bob Larson Tennis News - MN,USA
With me, I remember like when I won the US Open, I played a lot of matches before. I really felt like that was when I felt my best. ...
See all stories on this topic


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: